lunes, 20 de mayo de 2024

Glories to Srila Jayananda Prabhu

 Glories to Srila Jayananda Prabhu

We celebrate the disappearance of Srila Jayananda Prabhu, I share this glorification of Jayananda Prabhu, this great devotee is the example of the perfect disciple of Srila Prabhupada, this great devotee will be a great inspiration for future generations of devotees of Srila Prabhupada and Krishna, just as I I understand, the essence of this great soul is that all he did was for Srila Prabhupada to be happy, and he never did anything that displeased Srila Prabhupada, he was not a politician, I like him, he is my friend, he falls for me wrong, is my enemy, was humble, tolerant and everyone's friend, and never criticized anyone, Srila Prabhupada said that I am very proud to have had a disciple as good as Jayananda prabhu, everyone should follow his example. This great devotee enjoyed serving Srila Prabhupada and Krishna and the whole world, and that is the perfection of Krishna consciousness, that can only be done when one has awakened his great love for Srila Prabhupada and Krishna. As I understand it, only people who have sacrificed their lives to make Srila Prabhupada happy can receive the mercy of Krishna, if you want see a video about Jayananda Prabhu this is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=568&v=f1yfcamhTT0

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario