martes, 27 de febrero de 2024

Pride

  Pride, by Haripada dasa

It is said that pride is the prelude to the fall, pride is not good, there are so many people in history who were proud, for example Stalyn the dictator of Russia, he not only killed the entire Czar's family but all the who criticized him, he did not tolerate anyone criticizing him, whoever criticized him killed him. Pride is a demonic quality, the psychology of demons is explained very well in The Bhagavad Gita, 16, 13-15, there it is said that the demonic personality thinks that today I have all this wealth, and I will earn more by following my tricks. All this is mine now, and in the future it will increase more and more. That was my enemy and I have killed him, and my other enemies will also be killed. I am the lord of everything, I am the enjoyer, I am perfect, powerful and happy. I am the richest man in existence, and I am surrounded by aristocratic relatives. There is no one as powerful and happy as me. I will celebrate some sacrifices, give some charity, and thus rejoice. In this way, this class of characters is deceived by ignorance.

A person is proud because he lives in the darkness of ignorance, of course in the vineyard of the Lord there is everything, people are like magnets, we attract others according to the mode in which we live, a leader in the mode of ignorance will attract to people who live in the mode of ignorance, another in passion will attract those who are in passion, and another in goodness will attract those who live in goodness, and our spiritual master Srila Prabhupada who lives in goodness pure will attract those who live in pure goodness. We live in Kali-yuga, the era of ignorance, in this way people confuse everything, they think that religion is irreligion and that irreligion is religion, they think that a good person is bad and that a bad person is good, they think that we should eat meat, fish and eggs because we have the teeth of a crocodile, because of that mistake dentists become rich, crocodiles never go to the dentist, instead of using their intelligence to develop good qualities, people use it to degrade themselves. Humility is a divine quality, when one is humble he feels like the most insignificant person and if he does something wonderful he gives all the credit to God or Krishna and His devotees. A humble person learns from everyone, and a proud person does not learn from anyone because he thinks he knows everything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario