martes, 17 de enero de 2023

How is health ?

 How is health ?, by Haripada dasa

Hare Krishna, with love and confidence I share that yesterday I was talking with a friend of mine, he is a legal advisor, and he told me that this situation of the pandemic is making many people think, I told him that in the Harinama Chintamani it is said that the people start worshiping God out of fear of death.

I also told him that it is a time to encourage each other to move forward, and it is also a time of much prayer to God or Krishna and His representative Srila Prabhupada for help.

Another friend told me that the virus has stopped all materialistic civilization, and people are very scared. I told him that in the second chant of the Bhagavatam there is a chapter that says that Krishna consciousness is the only solution to all problems.

If we are able to understand and accept that everything we do is an offering of love and devotion to God or Krishna and His representative Srila Prabhupada, that God or Krishna is the owner of everything because He has created everything and that God or Krishna He is our best friend, the best friend is the one who never abandons you, and God or Krishna is always with us. If we are able to experience this we are living in the spiritual world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario