lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

Death

Death, by Haripada dasa
It is said in the Harinama Chintamani that people who are absorbed in material life begin to worship God or Krishna due to fear of death.
Krishna says in the Bhagavad gita I am death, I have a DVD where Srila Prabhupada is talking to some theologians in Los Angeles and tells them that Krishna will come in the form of death and will take everything, his money, his family, your work, etc., have you now understood God or Krishna?
Krishna says in the Bhagavad gita I am death, for the devotee of God or Krishna, He is the best friend, therefore death is his best friend, because the devotee of God or Krishna knows that when I leave this material body temporary I will go with God or Krishna to the eternal spiritual world, and I will never again return to this temporary material world.
We will experience that we are not the temporal material body, when we know who we are in the spiritual world, for example, at the end of his book entitled Sri Navadvipa-dhama Mahatmya Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that devoid of external consciousness, in a dream-like state, samadhi, a wonderful figure will appear executing his constitutional service, I will recognize myself, it is I, Kamala Mañjari, the eternal assistant of Ananga Mañjari, the goddess of my heart.
Srila Gaura Kisora ​​dasa babaji always said that we don't have to do anything artificial, when we chant the Maha-Mantra Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare, without offense, God or Krishna will reveal to us who we are in the spirit world.
The most amazing thing is that one sees how their relatives, neighbors, friends, etc., die or leave their bodies, but one thinks that this will not happen to me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario