viernes, 6 de marzo de 2020

Much impersonalism

Much impersonalism, by Haripada dasa
I wish you a Happy Gaura-Purnima 2020 and I take this opportunity to thank all the people who send me donations, I pray to Srila Prabhupada and God or Krishna to bless them always.
God or Krishna sent Srila Prabhupada from the spiritual world to preach the maha-mantra Hare Krishna and free us from impersonalism, and Srila Prabhupada fulfilled the prophecy of Chaitanya Charitamrita that says that the maha-mantra Hare Krishna will be sung in every town and village of world, I remember a class of Srila Prabhupada that said there is a lot of impersonalism, your neighbor may be starving and you don't care.
In this age of Kali all good qualities are reduced, there is no sympathy, there is no mercy, there is no memory, there is no physical strength, etc.
I remember a song by the great Acharya Bhaktivinoda Thakura entitled amara jivana, he there in a very humble mood puts himself at the level of an ordinary person and says three times that when people see others suffer they rejoice, they get very happy.
I remember a class of Srila Prabhupada talking about the great Acharya Gaura Kisora ​​dasa babaji, there he says that the babaji to avoid materialistic people hid in public toilets, and thought that nobody will come here because it smells so bad, because the babaji knew very Well, the materialist mentality, they think that now I have one million rupees and I will see the babaji and with his blessings I will have two million rupees, and the babaji I will not give anything, that he will starve and Srila Prabhupada in saying This was laughing.
Nowadays people do not trust anyone, nor themselves, and usually people are very proud and think that nobody is above me, I am the best, and that pride prevents them from surrendering to God or Krishna And His representative Srila Prabhupada, that is why they are very afraid to associate with the devotees of God or Krishna, I remember in the fifth song of the Bhagavatam, he says that people like to look at the faces of beautiful people very much because it reminds them of complacency of the senses, and people addicted to sexual life are like monkeys, and of those people we can say that they are descendants of monkeys.
prabhupadanugas108@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario