sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2018

Despise others

Despise others, by Haripada dasa
I have come to the conclusion that people have a tendency to belittle others, that they do so to feel superior and also out of envy, to illustrate this point Srila Prabhupada told this story: "Once two childhood friends met, one told the other that I am a lawyer and I just did a trial and to my surprise the judge was our childhood friend, Juan Perez, and the other said how weird this is because he always seemed half dumb, and the other said he is judge but maybe they will not pay him. "
Among the devotees of God or Krishna that does not happen, because there is love and trust, I share what Srila Prabhupada said in the Kartika of the year 1972 in the Sri Radha Damodhara, there he explains the mentality of a devotee: "Narada Muni says that the devotee always appreciates the qualities of other devotees, yes, that is the sign, appreciation of the activities of devotees, a devotee who is currently freed from all contaminations does not find any fault in other devotees, he does not think of himself as if was a great devotee, or more great than others, he thinks of himself as the lowest of all, as the author of El Chaitanya Charitamrita, Krishna dasa Kaviraj says that I am as low as the insect that lives in the excrement, I I am more sinful than Jagai and Madhai, anyone who takes my name, immediately all the results of their pious activities vanish, it is not imitation, any devotee who is currently advanced, he feels it, as well as the great scientist Sir Isaac Newton used to say that I have simply picked up a few grains of sand from the ocean of knowledge, in truth that is a fact, everything is unlimited, so no one should be proud that he has become a great devotee, all should be very humble, trinad api sunicena, taror api sahisnuna, manamane amanena, kirtaniya sada hari, if one thinks that one has become a very advanced devotee, that is very dangerous, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu said that my spiritual master saw me as a great fool, therefore he has punished me, do not read the Vedanta Sutra, sing Hare Krishna, He presented himself that way, it is Chaitanya Mahaprabhu murka, fool, that concept has an advanced devotee, never thinks it is a very advanced devotee, what is to be advanced, the devotion that we can offer Krishna, He is unlimited, He kindly accepts our service, that is all, do not be proud to become a great devotee, that will be a first class fall. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario