miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2018

Nonviolence and morality

Nonviolence and morality, by Haripada dasa
I share that a month ago Facebook took my account, Vanesa, Partha, Miguel Angel, Jordi and Javier were friends on Facebook, you can see if my account is there, it was a picture of Srila Prabhupada, and put Srila Prabhupada jagat guru or jagat guru Srila Prabhupada, I had more than 200 friends, and I put my spiritual messages in 20 groups, and people like it a lot, now I have tried to make another account, I have tried it 5 times and it is impossible, after doing the account it turns out that I have to put my phone, I put it and it says it is not valid, and so they do not let me enter the account, if someone wants to comment on all this ...,
One tries to preach Krishna consciousness, what a great reason Srila Prabhupada had when he said that preaching Krishna consciousness is very difficult, one has to always go with the truth ahead, and people who have a lot of false ego feel insulted, Srila Prabhupada taught us that before becoming a devotee of Krishna he has to practice nonviolence and morality, about non-violence Srila Prabhupada says in the Bhagavad-gita, 13, 8-12 that non-violence is generally understood not to kill or destroy the body, but, in reality, nonviolence means not causing anguish to others. Out of ignorance, the generality of people is trapped in the material concept of life, and perpetually suffers material pains. So, unless one elevates people to the plane of spiritual knowledge, one is practicing violence. One must try as best he can to distribute true knowledge, so that people become enlightened and abandon this material entanglement. That is nonviolence. Srila Prabhupada always said that if someone leaves the movement and eats meat, that is proof that he did not understand anything, and he also said that if the Christians obeyed Jesus' command not to kill and worship the Deities, they would become devotees. A person practices morality when he lives with Krishna by chanting His holy names The Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare (the H is read as J de jota ), and live a pure life free of sins.
www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario