lunes, 20 de agosto de 2018

Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna, glories to Srila Prabhupada, I am writing to ask you how you realized that Srila Prabhupada ordered his disciples to initiate in his name and that they did not obey that order and therefore they deviated, personally it helped me a lot to understand this point the book of the ritviks entitled the final order, what I liked about this book is that everything was supported with quotes from Srila Prabhupada, on the other hand, I tried to establish a personal relationship with Krishna Kantha the leader of the ritviks, and I wrote several times and he never answered me, I am very sad to see that on the one hand there are many people who understand and accept that Srila Prabhupada is the Jagat-guru the guru of all, and on the other hand I see that these people do not have sympathy for others who also have their own spiritual ideals, what do you think is the cause of this lack of sympathy and that we are very disunited, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Prabhupada always said that in ali-yuga the combined efforts will give very good results, in other words, the union is strength, for me the answer of this is in the Bhagavatam, there it is said that the devotee kanistha or neophyte does not know how to relate to the devotees or to the people in general, the devotee kanistha or neophyte is not pure, still envies, we should all make an effort to establish personal and devotional relationships, and encourage each other to obey the instructions given in the books of Srila Prabhupada and lead a spiritual life pure, the result of doing this will be that Srila Prabhupada will be very happy with us, awaiting your reply, in the service of Srila Prabhupada, Haripada dasa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario