martes, 3 de abril de 2018

My two services to Srila Prabhupada

My two services to Srila Prabhupada, by Haripada dasa
My two services to Srila Prabhupada are collecting donations for the Food for life of Vrindavana and sharing my spiritual experiences with devotees that I feel have love for Srila Prabhupada. All this I can do for the mercy of the Jagat-guru, Saktyavesa Avatara, Mor sena pati, and Salvador del Universo, A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada, all respects to all the spiritual brothers of Srila Prabhupada, but Srila Prabhupada is the only one who sacrificed his life to satisfy Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Prabhupada, it is very easy to understand the difference between Srila Prabhupada and his spiritual brothers, Srila Prabhupada is nitya siddha and saktyavesa avatara, a pure soul eternally liberated and coming from the spiritual world, and the others are sadhana siddha, conditioned souls who by the practice of bhakti yoga can become pure devotees of God or Krishna and go to the spiritual world .
I prayed to Srila Prabhupada that he will send me devotees with spiritual experience and that they love Srila Prabhupada, I am very happy and happy that in 2008 Nalini Kantha Prabhu initiated me in the name of Srila Prabhupada, the result of this initiation is that I am feeling much the presence of Srila Prabhupada in my life and has helped me to purify myself of the contamination of previously having been initiated by two false gurus, then there is Mahatma Prabhu, thanks to him I have understood and accepted the glories of Srila Jayananda prabhu, now I consider This devotee the example of Srila Prabhupada's perfect disciple, the essence of this great devotee's life is that he was pleasing Srila Prabhupada 24 hours a day and that is why he developed love for Srila Prabhupada, then Rupa is the director of Food for life of Vrindavana, I know all the sacrifices that this devotee has made to develop that program in Vrindavana, surely Srila Prabhupada is very happy with n him, then there is Gopta prabhu, he is a devotee of the USA, he always writes me positive things to serve with love and devotion to Srila Prabhupada. Srila Prabhupada in 1972 gave lectures at the Radha Damodara of Vrindavana, there he said that the sign of a devotee is appreciation, the devotee always appreciates the qualities of other devotees, appreciation of the activities of other devotees, and thinks that others They are devotees and I am nothing.
www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario