lunes, 13 de junio de 2016

PRIDE

Pride, by Javier Figuerola or Haripada dasa
It is said that pride is the prelude to the fall, pride is not good, there are so many people in history who were proud, for example Stalyn the dictator of Russia, he killed not only the family of Tsar but to all who criticized they not tolerate anyone criticizing him, which he criticized killed him. Pride is a demonic quality, explains very well the psychology of demons in the Bhagavad Gita, 16, 13-15, there it is said that the demonic personality today I think all this wealth, and gain more according to my schemes. All this is mine now and in the future will increase more and more. That was my enemy and I have killed him, and my other enemies will also be killed. I am the lord of all, I am the enjoyer, I am perfect, powerful and happy. I am the richest man there, and I'm surrounded by aristocratic relatives. There is none so powerful and happy as I am. I will celebrate some sacrifices, give some charity, and thus I shall rejoice. That way the characters that sort of tricks ignorance.
A person is proud of living in the darkness of ignorance, of course, in the Lord's vineyard is everything, people are like magnets attract each other according to which mode live, a leader in the mode of ignorance will attract people who live in the mode of ignorance, another in passion attract those who are in passion, and another in goodness will appeal to those who live in goodness, and our spiritual master Srila Prabhupada who lives in goodness pure will appeal to those who live in pure goodness. We live in Kali Yuga era of ignorance, in that mode people confuses everything, they think that religion is irreligion and irreligion is religion, they think that a good person is bad and bad is good, they think we should eat meat, fish and eggs that have the teeth of a crocodile, for that mistake dentists become rich, crocodiles never go to the dentist, people instead of using their intelligence to develop good qualities, used to degrade. Humility is a divine quality, when you are humble you feel the most insignificant person, and if he does something marvel gives all the credit to God or Krishna and His devotees. A humble person learns from around the world, and a proud not learn of anyone that thinks he knows everything.
http//alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com  http//haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario