viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016

FOUR THINGS

Four things, Javier Figuerola or Haripada dasa
If by the mercy of God or Krishna and His representative Srila Prabhupada, I feel I'm happy, free, peaceful and full of satisfaction, I no longer want anything of this material world, God or Krishna describes this material world a place of suffering and temporary, may materialistic or atheistic say that I have a lot of money, women, yachts, etc. and I am very happy, but all that you have it because you deserve it, but it is temporary, if those things that God has given you do not use them to serve God and His devotees, in your next life you may be a cockroach one your yacht, in this connection there is a story of a person who amassed a great fortune for their children and grandchildren, and as fate in the next life began as a shoemaker in front of the house he built for his children and grandchildren, and when I went there to ask if they had shoes to fix them children and grandchildren they took to bashes.
I agree that by the mercy of God in 1983 concluded that true happiness is not in society, love and worldly friendship, but is within you, when a person forgets God, live in sheer ignorance, and ignorance is the cause of suffering, and the cause of happiness is spiritual or transcendental knowledge, until a person does not have a bona fide spiritual master, representative of God, it is like a rudderless ship, drifting, the mantra the teacher spiritual is that I was born in the darkest ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my eyes with the torch of knowledge, to him I offer my most humble obeisances. We are all born with four faults, we have imperfect senses, we live in ignorance, we have the tendency to deceive others, and we make mistakes, the spiritual master is free from these four defects and is a pure and perfect person, he is a humble and faithful servant of God, many people to see that Srila Prabhupada did things that no one in the history of mankind did, asked if he was God, and he always said that I am a humble servant of God and everything I've done has been by the mercy of God or Krishna and His representative my spiritual master.
Thought to ponder:
"If people are envious of themselves, as they will not envy others, our spiritual master Srila Prabhupada always said that people eat meat because envy the animals."
http // http // alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.com
www.vedabase.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario