viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

Misconceptions temporary

Misconceptions temporary, Javier Figuerola or Haripada dasa
I will try to expose wrong and temporal concepts and by the mercy of our spiritual master Srila Prabhupada I have rectified and now live full of real concepts and eternal, rectify is wise, but for those who think ignorance is bliss be a wise is be a fool.
One of the erring and temporal concepts is that everyone is thinking I want to be happy, my family is happy, that my country is happy, that the Earth is happy and that the universe is happy, but nobody is thinking that God or Krishna is happy, I am part and parcel of God or Krishna, and if I do that God or Krishna is happy, naturally I also will be happy.
Another wrong and temporal concepts is that everyone is thinking that I am the body, mind, intelligence and false ego, no one is thinking that I am part and parcel of God or Krishna, I am an eternal spiritual soul and my natural personality is to serve with love to God or Krishna and His devotees.
Another wrong and temporal concepts is that everyone is thinking in terms of me and mine, my body is mine, my family is mine, my country is mine, the earth is mine and the Universe is mine, no one is I think that everything is God or Krishna because He has created everything, and when one uses all the service of God or Krishna and His devotees becomes an honest and pure person.
Another wrong and temporal concepts is that everyone is thinking God or Krishna created this material world for us to exploit and enjoy, but the reality is that this material world is a prison where are confined the rebellious souls who they have misused their free will, the wheel of karma is the instrument of punishment in this place, when these souls warn fortunately they have forgotten God or Krishna upon contact with the self-realized souls, the natural aptitude wake up service loving God or Krishna, and there become liberated souls still being within the jurisdiction of matter.
Thought to ponder:
"The people of this age are very strange people, comes the doctor and heals us and instead of thanking the doctor envy".
http // http // alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.com
www.vedabase.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario