sábado, 12 de marzo de 2016

Material life, spiritual life

Material life, spiritual life, by Javier Figuerola or Haripada dasa
Material life means sense gratification either personal or extended, that person lives under the influence of ignorance and false ego and proudly think that here I am the master, this house and family I belong, the fruits of labor are mine by I work like a donkey, I am the enjoyer, my own protector and maintainer, this woman is my wife, here is my brother, my children, and success is the reward for my work, I practice the law of the funnel width for narrow for me and others, always think in terms of me and mine, and I live and dead to the hole bun. That person envy herself and others.
Spiritual life means indulge the senses of God or Krishna. Spiritual life begins with faith, faith means the full conviction that by chanting the holy names of God or Krishna automatically fulfill all spiritual duties and will complete all pious activities, then comes the association of devotees of God or Krishna, the do this faith increases, faith increases attending spiritual festivals, then be initiated by a spiritual master and execute devotional service under the guidance of the spiritual master one is freed from lust, anger, pride, ignorance, envy and fear, and achieves stability in self-realization, obtaining real taste for hearing about the Absolute Personality of Godhead, Lord Krishna, same taste that will take forward to attachment for God consciousness or Krishna this mature and one will experience a lot of spiritual happiness in doing devotional service, and finally reach the stage of the goal of human life, which is to awaken pure love of God or Krishna we all have latent, the highest perfected state the spiritual life. Srila Prabhupada presented Krishna consciousness as a spiritual science and a spiritual culture, there is no place for fanaticism and sentimentalism. The most important thing in spiritual life is humility, one should always think that everything is pure mercy of God or Krishna and his representative my spiritual master.
http://haripadadasa.blogspot.com
www.vedabase.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario