lunes, 15 de febrero de 2016

Sooner or later ....

Sooner or later .... by Javier Figuerola or Haripada dasa
We are in the Kali Yuga or the age of quarrel and hypocrisy, we all have experience of individuals, families and nations fight over nothing, and hypocrisy means that one is very expert outwardly show personality does not harmonize with your interior, Jesus told the religious of his time outside you are like whitewashed tombs, but inwardly are full of rottenness. In Spain we are saying that sooner or later you will see the duster.
The biggest problem with the world is that politicians and bankers are not nice people. If politicians were good people would say that a law is mandatory for all politicians in the country to give 50 percent of their wages to help people who are suffering in the country. If politicians were good people would gather together to save the country and would not speculate 24 hours a day. And if the bankers were not good people would evictions, would that from them, no more evictions. In all countries is the same, I left Spain in 1994 to distribute the books of my spiritual master and collect donations for our projects in India, I was an international preacher of the Hare Krishna church, I have lived in 16 Latin countries in USA and India, in Latin countries life is worth nothing, for nothing kill people, and to top Spain blame your miseries, Spain is a country of thieves and nobody listens to anybody, too much ego false Srila Prabhupada always said that no country in the world has given me so many facilities and USA to preach Krishna consciousness, and India is the land of piety, there still exists the time, kindness and patience. I have published three books telling my personal experiences and sharing spiritual knowledge. So my spiritual master Srila Prabhupada called always he said that those who are afraid of these infernal leaders take refuge in the holy name of God or Krishna. Chants the Maha-mantra: Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare (H reads jot j) and be happy. But people are full of doubts, fears, prejudices, envy and fanaticism and that is a major impediment to accept that the singing of the Maha-mantra save me from birth and death. Moreover Srila Prabhupada always said people what he likes best is to suffer and be deceived, and that the process of Krishna consciousness is easy for people of simple heart and is very difficult for people twisted mind.
I share this lofty thought Chanakya Pandita says:
"My mother is the truth, my father is the spiritual knowledge, my occupational duty is my brother, kindness is my friend, tranquility is my wife and forgiveness is my son. These six are my family members"
http // http // alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.com
Traductor de Google para empresas:Google Translator ToolkitTraductor de sitios webGlobal Market 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario