jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

GO TO VRINDAVANA

Hello, God or Krishna wants I go to Vrindavan to India to September 15 to December 3, I will perform work of social assistance (food, etc), there I disconnected from social networks, whether God or Krishna wants when he comes in December with love and trust will continue to share my messages.
Thought to ponder:
"He who does good, it will never overcome by evil."
Chants the maha-mantra: Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare (j reads H Jota) and be happy.
Srila Prabhupada served with love, faith, attachment and gratitude and your life will be successful and sublime.
Your good friend
Javier Figuerola
President of the NGO FOOD FOR WORLD PEACE
http // alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com
Watch our blog'll like the videos that I filmed in India, I took in India performing outreach activities since 1984. If you give a donation our students will thank you very much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario