viernes, 3 de julio de 2015

MY DIET

With love and trust this message entitled share my diet
My diet by Javier Figuerola
Thank God I have since 1984 by a vegetarian diet, no meat, fish or eggs, the idea is to keep body and soul together doing the minimal violence to nature, everyone understands and agrees that the cause of all disease is the accumulation of acids in the body, meat, fish and eggs are the foods that produce acids. I share that told me a homeopathic physician Mexico that the animals feed on a very artificial hormones, etc., and when they kill an animal within minutes the meat turns gray, and to look good in the meat you put many preservatives, etc, and the result of eating that meat is the nature of people transmutes, why are so many people that a man and wants to be a woman or a woman wants to be a man, is as mad cow England They went crazy for giving them meat to eat and that's unnatural, so when people eat so artificial and unnatural things become rare. The spiritual point is to obey the law of God, Jesus instructed not kill, and when he went to the temple was very angry when he saw they were doing animal sacrifices in the Temple and shouted to the priests saying that my God is not sacrificial but mercy. Gandhi always said that if you want to see the human quality of the people of a country looks at his food and my spiritual teacher named Srila Prabhupada always said that practice non-violence and morality are the preliminary steps to be a true devotee of God or Krishna.
I share my diet, at night left a quart of water with a little bicarbonate and magnesium chloride, before I take my bath by adding the juice of 1 lemon, to the hour and half me as 4 oranges, when Breakfast 4 ½ tablespoons oatmeal, 4 dates, 4 dried figs and raisins, 1 banana, all mezcaldo with water and sweetened with sugar water, the two half-hour liter of water, melon fruit later, and cook rice, lentils, millet, amaranth and soy vegetables before eating it take a salad, and also took nuts such as almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds and an apple, and to spiritualize everything I offer all foods in the altar of my house, my house is like a temple, that means the person who lives there live to please God and His devotees, that's the difference between a normal house and my house. The essence of my life is simple living and high thinking.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario