martes, 2 de junio de 2015

WE ARE NOT THE BODY

With love and trust I share this message entitled We are not the body.
We are not the body, Javier Figuerola
In the same way that the asylum crazy identify with something that is not, well we identify ourselves with the body, which we are not. The basis of all the problems individually and collectively we do not know what and who we are as a consequence not understand what we need. The truth is that to understand that I am not this temporary material body is not that difficult, it just requires a little intelligence; the problem today is that no one is teaching these things. A materialists and atheists are not interested in spiritual knowledge is disclosed, they care that people live in sheer ignorance and full of fears, that way the can control and manipulate. The materialists and atheists get very happy when they see people suffer, and suffering is greater when they see God or Krishna devotees happy and free. Once my spiritual master Srila Prabhupada was called to teach these things to a school for children of 8-12 years. When they were all together, he said, "raise your hand the smartest child in this school." The children laughed and looked at each other, one finally dared to raise his hand. The spiritual master told him he would have put questions and if he was able to answer them. First told him he pointed his head, and the boy saw that it was very easy and he pointed his head: "This is my head." Then he said would bring his arms. The boy said: "These are my arms." He later said he would bring his belly, and the boy pointed saying. "This is my belly" Then he said would bring his legs, and the boy replied, "these are my . legs "Finally the teacher said," And now you appoint thee "Then the boy was taken aback, not knowing that part note.. What Srila Prabhupada wanted to show with this it is that there is a clear and indisputable difference between possessing and possessed. The boy said: "I head, arm, leg, belly," it said. "This is my head, this is my arm, these are my legs, this is my belly" My indicates possessive adjective and to possess something must have two things, the thing possessed and the possessor. By pure reasoning there is a clear difference between what one has and the possessor or possessing.
Another simple to understand that we are not the body point is that I have now 56 years and I remember perfectly well when I was 5 years old and my grandmother took me to school and I did not want to go because older children wanted to hit me, bullying, where is this child's body that I had? He disappeared, but I remember clearly that indicates the soul, I'm still the same person despite already, in this life I have had many bodies. A doctor told me he was proven scientifically that every seven years we renew every cell in the body, in other words, the soul, in this life have already had eight different bodies. We find in the Bhagavad-gita a philosophical verse makes it clear this issue, says: "The seers of the truth have concluded that of the nonexistent, the material body, no permanence, and that of the eternal, soul, no change. This conclusion was reached after studying the nature of both. "
All the wars in the world are due to not understand that we are not the body, also by religious fanaticism, Hitler thought the Germans are superior will conquer the world, also the Catholic Monarchs thought that the Spaniards were superior in the name of God will conquer the world. All this is sheer ignorance of reality. Until you have a spiritual master, representative of the Supreme Personality of Godhead will live in ignorance. I share the mantra the spiritual master: "I was born in the darkest ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my eyes with the torch of knowledge, he would offer my most humble obeisances." There are many people who do not believe that there is life after death, I live bun and killed the pit, the cause of this is that they are afraid of birth, and those people experience God at the time of death. God or Krishna says in the Bhagavad Gita that I am death.
Thought to ponder:
"Loving and helping others without wanting anything in return, one is filled with happiness and spiritual knowledge."
If you want to buy the two books he has published my United-pc Editorial www.united-pc.eu are sold in www.amazon.es, the three classes of people and the biography of an insignificant person Part 1 is titled.
Your good friend
Javier Figuerola
President of the NGO FOOD FOR WORLD PEACE
http // alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com
Watch our blog'll like the videos that I filmed in India, and if you give a donation our children in Vrindavan in India will thank you very much.
Chants the maha-mantra: Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare and be happy.
Srila Prabhupada served with love, faith, attachment and gratitude and your life will be successful and sublime.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario