domingo, 10 de mayo de 2015

WE ARE SERVANTS

Hi, all right?, With love and trust I share this message, and if you want are in contact, your friend Javier.
We are servants, by Javier Figuerola
In the Bible it says that anyone who does not live to serve, not serve to live in these words is the truth of the essence of our lives. I agree that 1983 was a big change in my life, it was two in the morning and left a nightclub and looked at the sky, there were all the stars there were no clouds, and prayed to God to please save me this miserable life, I have interest in knowing and loving God, to understand that we are not temporal matter but eternal spirit souls, to understand that awaits me after death, to understand that I suffer but I would not suffer, to understand where true happiness is, to understand which is the Kingdom of God or the spiritual world, the response was immediate, I heard an inner voice telling me it was time to wake up, that inner voice is called Paramatma, or Holy Spirit, God in the heart of all living entities. From personal experience, I say that there is no greater power in the universe to pray to God. For my spiritual awakening first thing I did was change my diet, I stopped eating meat, fish and eggs and I did lacto-vegetarian, I felt that my conscience was very positive, the idea is to keep body and soul together there to feed the minimum violence by Nature. In 1984 I joined the Hare Krishna movement and participated voluntarily in the Food for Life Vrindavan in India program, distributing prasadam or food offered to God, traveled through 16 Latin countries and USA distributing Srila Prabhupada's books and collecting donations to provide food in Vrindavan in India, God or Krishna distributed through my quarter of a million books of Srila Prabhupada, I will have talked to four million people face to face, that has helped me to see the suffering of people and respect people, and collect a lot of money to provide food in Vrindavan in India. The main practice of the process of Krishna consciousness is to chant the Maha-mantra: Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare initiated devotees vow to sing every day 27,648 names of God, that the practice takes an hour and a half, is a very simple method filled with spiritual power. When I realized that the leaders of Hare Krishna led by the great ambition to power had poisoned Srila Prabhupada the founder of the Hare Krishna Movement and had changed his instructions I left the movement, now my service to Srila Prabhupada is to share my experiences without wanting anything in return, it helps me a lot to get rid of envy, an editorial published me a spiritual book and have already signed the contract for another book to tell all my personal experiences, and continued collecting donations to distribute food in India . When someone is interested in understanding the issues mentioned above, that person should pray to God with great earnestness and sincerity to send a bona fide spiritual master to understand all these things, then there begins the good fortune for the soul. And what is a bona fide spiritual master ?, the answer is simple, is the representative of God, Jesus Christ, Srila Prabhupada, Mohammed and others are representatives of God, and what are the representatives of God ?, to establish prinicipios religion, Jesus said that I did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it, and Srila Prabhupada in the Srimad Bhagavatam, 4,8,54 says the guru comes and establishes religious principles, when the guru leaves becomes disorder and bandits, thieves and scoundrels take advantage of the situation. Srila Prabhupada at the end of its meaning from BG, 4, 42 says that a bona fide spiritual master is in the disciplic succession from time eternal, this is in the Gita in English and Spanish in the 1975 edition but in today Gita Spanish is not that, but that changed and now there is a kind of speculation, I asked many gurus that means and no one knows how big power of the words of Srila Prabhupada, with a few words makes it clear to all or unauthorized false gurus. It is said in the Holy Scriptures of India to find a genuine guru in this age is more difficult to throw a lifeline and a turtle ocean, and what a coincidence that when the turtle pokes his head puts it in his life, and harder that is to find a perfect and true disciple of a bona fide guru. There are people who present themselves as servants of humanity but have hidden desires, these people are deceiving themselves and others and never experience happiness either in this life or the next. I am very happy in my personal life, I have the love and trust of many pious and simple-hearted people. The difference between my humble people and false or unauthorized gurus is that I try to educate people to serve and love Srila Prabhupada, and false gurus or unauthorized educate people to serve them and love them, and so Srila Prabhupada away people. Many people have concluded that false or unauthorized gurus externally seems to love Srila Prabhupada, but internally they feel very envious of Srila Prabhupada.
Usually people think that a guru is someone who through a brainwashing exploits his disciples to bring him money and women to enjoy it, that make false and unauthorized gurus. A genuine guru is God's representative and servant of his disciples, Jesus said that I did not come to be served but to serve me, and Srila Prabhupada always said that a genuine and authorized guru is considered the servant of his disciples, he sees His disciples and their gurus, and he thinks it is God who has sent me to these people for me to train in spiritual life. In Chapter 6 of Harinama- Chintamani says the relationship is genuine guru to the disciple is eternal, as long as the two keep their pure positions, however if the guru deviates, the disciple must reject it and vice versa, if the guru deviates disciple must reject, if this is not carried out they are doomed. No one can go to God directly, God or Krishna tells Arjuna in the Adi-Purana that he who says he is My devotee is not My devotee, but who says that is the devotee of My devotee of My devotee of My devotee that It is My devotee. And Siva says to his wife Parvati the highest worship is to worship God or Vishnu, but higher than that is to worship His devotee. And Srila Visvanatha Chakravarti Thakura says in his Guruastaka to meet the representative of God, God is satisfied, but if one does not satisfy the representative of God, no one knows what their fate.
Thoughts to ponder
A true friend or friend is someone who helps you to go home, to return to God the spiritual world, without wanting anything in return.
My mother is the truth, my father is knowledge, my occupational duty is to serve God and humanity is my brother, kindness is my friend, tranquility is my wife, and forgiveness is my son. These six are my family members.
Srila Prabhupada always said that if you do not serve God have to serve your dog.
Chants the maha-mantra: Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare and be happy.
Srila Prabhupada served with love, faith, attachment and gratitude and your life will be successful and sublime.
If you want to buy the two books printed me the Editorial United-pc are sold in amazon.es, the three classes of people and the biography of an insignificant person Part 1 is titled.
Your good friend
Javier Figuerola
President of the NGO FOOD FOR WORLD PEACE
http // alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com
Watch our blog'll like the videos that I filmed in India, and if you give a donation our children in Vrindavan in India will thank you much

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario