martes, 20 de enero de 2015

MY CONCLUSION

My conclusion, by Javier Figuerola or Haripada dasa
My conclusion is that there is new under the sun, all events that happen in the material world are repeated again and again, the only real change is the change within ourselves and in the purification of the soul.
My conclusion is that it is very difficult to find in the material world to a free pure soul of envy and selfishness.
My conclusion is that if you do things well and perfect, there will always be envious and annoying people who find defects and will criticize.
My conclusion is that no one can be happy without being conscious of God or Krishna.
My conclusion is that this was Kali-yuga is the best there was, and that by the simple process of chanting the holy names of God, the Maha-mantra: Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama , Rama Rama, Hare Hare one becomes worthy of going back home back to Godhead. People who have no faith in this are very unfortunate.
My conclusion is that God or Krishna is the light and ignorance is darkness where God is darkness can not be.
My conclusion is that the books of Srila Prabhupada will be the law books for mankind for the next 10,000 years, one who has faith in this is very lucky.
My conclusion is that if you tell the naked truth nobody will thank you.
My conclusion is that the essence of all religions is the same, love God above all things and your neighbor as yourself, since you wake up until you go to bed adores and glorify thy God, thy Lord. The problem is human hypocrisy, people claim to be a religion and put a stamp but we see in practice that do not obey the commandments of the religion.
My conclusion is that the result of Srila Prabhupada serve with faith, love, attachment and gratitude is that God or Krishna is very satisfied and will reveal who is really Srila Prabhupada.
My conclusion is that the most important thing in life is to have your own personality and not be influenced by people full of ignorance.
My conclusion is that the only way to see the things that happen is through Scripture and not through the media.
My conclusion is that the materialists and atheists can not understand how a pure devotee of God is happy wearing a simple living and high thinking.
My conclusion is that people do not understand the simplest things that are full of sinful activities.
My conclusion is that if a person has a bona fide spiritual master, representative of God, lives 24 hours a day speculating.
Chant the Maha-mantra: Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare and be happy.
Srila Prabhupada Serve with love, faith, gratitude and attachment and your life will be successful and sublime.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario