jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014

The five kinds of ignorance

The five kinds of ignorance, Javier Figuerola
I will try to explain the five kinds of ignorance.
  1- Believing that the body is the self. I, the soul, I remember as a kid in school I wanted to stick some children, I told my grandma and she was talking to the headmistress to defend myself. The body of the child that I had already changed, in other words no longer exists, but the self, the soul, remember that it is the same, never changes and is eternal. The first lesson that you must learn in spiritual life is to understand and accept that I am not the body.
2- Make of material sense gratification of this model. The practice of happiness is not in the sense gratification proof is that in rich countries such as Denmark and Sweden, and other countries are more suicide rates, one does not commit suicide because you are so happy, but because it is full of frustrations and sufferings.
3- Be in anxiety due to identification with matter. People usually live with many fears and anxieties, and the reason for this is because they have no clear future, materialists do not understand the pure devotees of God without anxiety and live without fear.
4- lament. People complain that all is not happy in God consciousness, when a person is conscious of God, God lives and is happy and has no regrets about anything. He who is wise never laments nor for the living nor for the dead. One who does good will never be overcome by evil.
5- To believe that there is something beyond the Absolute Truth. The Absolute Truth is the cause of all causes and He has no cause, there is only one God and His energies, when a person awakens his natural love for God, naturally will love everything and everyone, because God exists and His energies only there is inconceivable simultaneous oneness and difference.
From time immemorial the biggest problem is people who are attached to ignorance, and when they meet someone who is full of knowledge, bliss and eternity, instead of rejoicing envy. I was born in the darkest ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my eyes with the torch of knowledge. I offer my respectful obeisances.
Chant the maha-mantra: Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare and be happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario