miércoles, 5 de marzo de 2014

RELEASED

Released by Javier Figuerola or Haripada Dasa Brahmachari
In the spiritual life the word consent is very important, in Srimad Bhagavatam 4, 8, 54 Srila Prabhupada said that a genuine guru must have been authorized by the Acharya that preceded it , I remember a kind of Srila Prabhupada saying they do not have doubt that I authorized my gurudeva and ordered me to go to the West to preach Krishna consciousness . Under this topic Srila Prabhupada informs us in chapter 14 of the nectar of devotion that some people are driven by wealth and have followers and gurus are made without proper authorization , such devotional service is not very high . In Madhya lila Charitamrita Chaitanya , 15, 108 Srila Prabhupada says that while we may not be initiated by a bona fide spiritual master all our devotional activities are useless, and that person can descener back to animal species.
I have very clear that Srila Prabhupada left no one as his successor when his disciples and admirers journalists asked him what will happen to your movement when you die , Srila Prabhupada always answered that I never die but live forever through my books , and ye you will use . Srila Prabhupada always emphasized more associated with him through his instructions in his books that associate with him physically , the spiritual master of Srila Prabhupada called Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura Prabhupada once told one of his closest associates that you never I 've met . I have it very clear that the result of obeying the instructions given in the books of Srila Prabhupada is that the person will live with Srila Prabhupada and feel his presence in their spiritual life .
OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELL

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario